
It's been a busy weekend with visitors and last minute shopping. I went to the local library today to look for some books that were recommended as I never know what to read and everything that interested me was checked out! So reading will have to wait awhile.
The above quilt is my "new" Christmas quilt. Bought in a kit at the Brisbane Quilt Show in Oct 2005, started in 2006 and finally finished in 2007.
We're having Christmas dinner at a friend's place tomorrow so tonight we are having a marinated chicken roast with veges as it is too cool to sit outside and bbq.
Wherever you are tonight and tomorrow, I truly hope the magic of Christmas touches you.Merry Christmas.
1 comment:
That's lovely! I do like red and an acidy green and lighter colours for Christmas - seems to go better with our summer climate instead of deep rich winter colours.
Post a Comment